This summer has been amazing. One of my favorite memories will always be that I was able to really reconnect with my little brother this year. He has spent the last two and a half decades away from home and 110% committed to his job in the Navy. He has traveled the world and has been given so many wonderful opportunities and it has clearly made him a unique and a special person. He and I allowed the years of busy, crazy daily lives to distance us and sadly we only spoke and saw each other a few times, so to be able to spend a good amount of quality time with him was a really special gift that I will always cherrish. It's a wonderful feeling to know that our relationship is as strong as any brother and sister relationship could ever be. I'm so pround of him, would always do anything to support him....I love him to the moon!

No comments:
Post a Comment